Hey y’all, welcome to the blog! I’ve been wanted to start this out for awhile but I just haven’t had the time. I didn’t know that WordPress had an app, so that’s probably how I’ll do most of my posts. Anyways, let’s get to the empties:
First, I am obsessed with empties. I genuinely love to use things up, it gives me the weirdest sense of satisfaction. Like, hell yeah i got my money’s worth, know what i mean? That being said, not all of these things i actually used up…. (fail.)
1) Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup in 40: I used about half of this, but it was getting old and started to smell different (I know, gross right?) I’ve had that for more than a year, and it’s a beautiful, natural foundation. It actually makes your skin look healthy (the only way i could describe this lol). But it’s way too dark for me in the winter. I have the lightest shade 10 right now and it’s perfect for my pale ass. (I don’t put foundation on my butt, i’m not that weird).
2) A mini Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush: Used to live in my purse, great on the go, but I’ve found better since.
3) Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: holy grail mascara (holy grail is so over used in the beauty community. like I get the point, “finding the holy grail,” but I bet if you asked any airhead wannabe youtubers, they wouldn’t know it’s the cup that Jesus drank out of at the Last Supper, it’s makeup, people, come on now.) Makes my lashes so feathery and pretty and never flakes.
4) Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Warm Light (I think that’s the color, I’ve already trashed it all.) A really nice concealer, I bought it impulsively at Ulta one day. It was really yellow on me but I still thought it was good. Really hydrating, decent coverage. Wouldn’t buy again because Shape Tape (duh) but glad I used it up!
5) Udderly Smooth Foot Cream: Everything about my life is dry. My face, eyes, lips, elbows, shins, and especially my feet. I cannot fall asleep without dunking my whole body in moisturizer. This probably sounds insane, but if my dry feet rub up against my sheets, I feel so uncomfortable that it keeps me awake until I fix it. (Anyone else, or am I alone in my insanity?) I just liked this because it’s pretty cheap and you get a lot.
Bonus Round: Skin Care Sample Empties!
6) Mario Badescue Enzyme Revitalizing Mask: Got about 6-7 uses out of this. At first, I didn’t think it did much of anything, but i noticed that it was actually making my skin really soft and bright. Smells like that classic clay skin care smell (which I don’t mind at all) and it feels great massaged into the skin when you wash it off. Might buy the full size during a sale!
7) Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate: *sigh* I should have conserved this. Absolutely beautiful, hydrating, lovely eye cream. The full size is insanely expensive, and unfortunately my busy ass forget to snatch it up during Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale. I will definitely be taking a pair of scissors to this to get the last bits out.
And that’s! Hope you enjoyed this little empties update and reviews. I want to get this blog polished and up and running soon! Thanks for reading! (insert cheesy beauty blogger sign-off here.)